top of page

Children's Therapist II


Kotzebue, Alaska




Counseling & Recovery Center

About the Role

Has obtained at least a Master’s Level professional mental health license in Alaska.  Examples of qualifying Master’s level licenses include Licensed Professional Counselor (under AS 08.63) and Marital and Family Therapy (under 08.29). Other qualifying Master’s level licensures are (1) Licensure as a Psychological Associate or (2) Licensure as a Master of Social Work.  Candidates with qualifying Master’s level licensures will still be required to obtain their terminal Licensure (LAP, or LCSW) within two years. *Please inquire if supervision is currently available*

Minimum Requirements

bottom of page