top of page

Social Medicine Counselor


Kotzebue, Alaska




Medical Staff

About the Role

Must have a Master’s degree in Social Work, Professional Counseling, Psychology, or Family and Marital Therapy (or the like). Master’s degree must be an eligible Master’s for an Alaska State licensure at the time of hire. Candidate may have a provisional licensure in any state to practice social work, mental health counseling, or related practice. The ideal candidate will have a background working with rural American Indian/Alaska Native populations, as well as medical social work experience. Persons with licensure are preferred. Provisional license will be considered on a case by case basis.  Ability to work with sensitivity in a cross-cultural environment.

Minimum Requirements

bottom of page